Membership of The Myositis Association-Australia Incorporated is open to Myositis patients, relatives, carers and any person committed to supporting the organisation.
Types of membership offered:
- MEMBER (Person diagnosed with Myositis OR Parent or child with JM)
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER (Other family member, relative, friend, carer, etc.)
- $5.00 – for ALL memberships of The Myositis Association-Australian Incorporated
Benefits of Membership:
- National newsletter
- National and State events
- Attendance and voting rights at AGM and general meetings
- The right to hold office
- Updates on research and educational sessions
- Advocacy for myositis patients
- Database of medical and allied health practitioners
- Network of fellow myositis patients
- Practical help in coping with myositis.
- Complete the membership form to join.
- Membership-form attached/link
· Secretary: 0421 314 138 – Anita Chalmers
· Treasurer: 0418 828 191 – Richard Gysi