As a Member of Myositis Association Australia you will receive:
- A bi-monthly Newsletter including tips for coping with the impact of Myositis, State and regional group reports, latest research news, helpful disability aids and more
- Members-only Resource Hub
- Opportunities to attend online education sessions
- Opportunities to attend support group gatherings both in capital cities and regional areas
- Updates on clinical trials
- Access to a panel of doctors and allied health professionals experienced with Myositis
- Access to researchers
- Opportunities to attend national Myositis conferences
- A contact person you can call in confidence
- Suggested Exercise programmes
- Access to the members-only, private Facebook group
- Access to a letter/brochure to take with you should you go to hospital outlining the special needs of Myositis patients
- Attendance and voting rights at the annual general meeting (AGM) and general meetings
- The right to hold office.
Together we are stronger
Your membership will enable us to help fund more Myositis research and support our education, awareness and advocacy work.
Member categories and fees
- MEMBER (Person diagnosed with Myositis OR Parent or child with JM)
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER (Other family member, relative, friend, carer, etc.)
$15.00 – for ALL memberships of The Myositis Association-Australian Incorporated.
Become a member
Join us and connect to a strong network of support wherever you are in Australia.
Share Your Story
If you would like to submit your personal story please complete the form below. We will contact you if we require any additional information.